OfficeServ DataView is a call monitoring and historical reporting package as well as a comprehensive traffic reporting and analysis tool for OfficeServ system management.
Ideal for call centre environments and organisations requiring reporting, OfficeServ Dataview provides statistical reports, real time monitoring and scheduled reports on the call traffic of a Samsung OfficeServ system using a web-based user interface.
OfficeServ Dataview provides high level integration with the OfficeServ Automatic Call Distribution (ACD) system, and includes detailed monitoring and reporting on Queues, Agents and Trunks, plus a comprehensive selection of data that meets most call centre requirements - Total Calls, Calls Answered, Abandoned Calls, Talk Time and Average Wait Time.
- Personalise Wallboards showing agent statistics and call queue statistics
- Access 15 different live reports to monitor trunks, stations, call centre, operator and VM/AA activity
- Access over 40 statistical reports on trunks, stations, voicemail, call centre and operator group statistics Schedule reports for daily, weekly or monthly statistics
- Set up automatic emailing of scheduled reports to managers and supervisors
- Access graphical views of historical and real time reports
- Export/print reports and graphs to Excel with one click
- Centralised storage and reporting for multiple OfficeServ systems (max. 8)
Monitor customer satisfaction levels
- See the real time status of call centre queues and agents
- Create personalised Wallboards showing number of calls waiting, available agents and abandoned calls
- Apply thresholds on Wallboard fields to display alerts, e.g. an excessive amount of calls in a queue would be highlighted in red allowing supervisors to manage the volume by logging in more agents
- Measure call centre staff performance, especially that of trainees, and maintain quality control